At Rooter Drain Experts, we are your local, family-owned plumber for both residential and commercial service. We specialize in the use of trenchless technology, and equip our team with cutting-edge tools to deliver unparalleled service. The success of our business depends on the enthusiasm of our repeat customers, so we place a big emphasis on customer service. If you want plumbing professionals that treat you like a member of the family, respect your home, and complete projects in a timely manner, look no further than Rooter Drain Experts. We’ve completed over 1,000 trenchless repairs, and have the experience and skills to tackle any job you might have.
The key to our success over the years has been our embracing of trenchless technology. A trenchless plumbing repair can occur much faster and with a greatly reduced impact on your yard, if compared to a traditional type of repair. This allows for savings not only in regards to work hours, but also due to a lack of subsequent landscaping service. As for materials, we employ only the best, highest-quality products in our repair jobs. You can reach us at (661) 505-1913 to learn more about our services and dedication to our clientele. If you have questions you'd like to ask, or service needs to schedule, we are absolutely available to help.
Main Water Line Repair
Your main water line acts as a lifeline to your home, as it is the sole conveyance for clean, fresh water. If your water line bursts or develops a leak, you will quickly find yourself with a major problem. Signs of trouble include low water pressure, rust or dirt-colored water from the tap, and a soggy lawn. If any of these occur without explanation, call our team immediately. We can make fast main water line repairs that require little excavation, and get your water flowing again soon.
You will also notice that because we don’t use heavy equipment, the repair work is finished much more quickly than with traditional repair. Plus, as we use materials that will not break down and corrode or rust, your residential repair will last longer. What all of this means is that you will not be spending as much on a trenchless repair than you would with a traditional dig-and-replace repair. And because you need to be able to use your home when we are working on your plumbing system, we can finish most jobs within a few hours without shutting off your water service. This will help avoid a huge interruption to your family’s daily routine.
A burst water main clearly announces itself as a major issue. Toilet troubles, on the other hand, can often sneak up on a homeowner. The signs for toilet repair or replacement will often not be apparent unless you know to pay attention. For example, increased water bills can indicate any number of plumbing issues, including trouble with your toilet. You should also consider the replacement of toilets that have aged past their prime. Repair issues will be more frequent, and you’ll experience greatly reduced efficiency when compared to new toilets. If you need help from an expert plumber in Santa Clarita, CA, call (661) 505-1913 today.
Plumbing Services & Emergency Plumbing Repairs
There’s nothing worse than having a plumber crew in your home and yard fixing a problem with your sewer and drain system for days on end. However, when you call us at Rooter Drain Experts, you will be amazed at how we handle residential services. The first thing you will notice is that we will not tear up your yard or property as we chase down the problem. We use trenchless technologies, which means we look into the pipes and repair them without having to dig them out of the ground. As for emergency repairs, we offer a prompt response for matters that threaten your property. Call us anytime, day or night, and an expert plumber will shortly arrive at your residence.
- Broken Pipe Repair A broken pipe can become a serious liability, so have them repaired fast.
- Hose Bib Replacement Hose bibs suffer a lot from the elements. We’re the team to call for replacement.
- Sewer Video Camera Inspection Specialized video cameras allow us to peer into your plumbing without excavations.
- Tunneling for Plumbing Repairs Slab leaks can create a major problem, so trust our team for tunneling repairs that won’t destroy your property.
- Water Pressure Booster No one enjoys low water pressure. If this has become a permanent problem, a pressure booster provides a permanent solution.
- Leak Repair Our expert team can locate leaks quickly and make efficient repairs.
- Hydro Jetting A blast of hot water can clear pipes of practically any obstruction.
Sewer and Drain Services
Sewer Pipe Lining & Repair
Like any other part of your home, your sewer pipe will naturally accumulate wear and need service and repairs from an expert plumber. The problem with sewer pipes is that, unless you promptly call for service, minor issues can quickly develop into full-blown catastrophes. Sewage can back up your drains, or emptied into your yard to create a foul-smelling, bog-like environment. Our sewer pipe lining can avert these problems. With this procedure, we use our trenchless equipment to endow your sewer line with a polyethylene liner. This liner solves the issues of leaks, and can restore the functionality of your damaged sewer pipe.
- Water Line Repairs Water line repairs are indispensable in order to assure the delivery of water into your home.
- Sewer Line Repairs We offer a rapid response for issues of sewer line repairs.
- Sewer Pipe Lining Sewer pipe lining can protect and conserve your sewer pipe, and also eliminate leaks.
- Sewer Line Cleaning & Replacement A sewer line can benefit from periodic cleaning. For this or replacement, we’re your team.
- Sewer Inspection Our non-invasive sewer inspections can reveal problems and allow for preventative maintenance.
Trenchless Plumbing Repair
Trenchless Plumbing Repair
At Rooter Drain Experts we specialize in different methods of trenchless sewer repair and replacement. The most common methods are pipe bursting and trenchless pipe lining. Trenchless pipe bursting requires two access points. One goes at the start point of the problem pipe and one at the end. A special cable is run through the old sewer system and a hydraulic puller pulls on the cable, which drags along a new pipe behind it. When the puller drives the new pipe in the old pipe will break and the puller will leave the new pipe in place. It is called trenchless, but it does require minimal excavation at two access points. This prevents the need to excavate the entire length of the pipe to be replaced, thus saving driveways, time, and money for the home owner.
- Trenchless Water Line Repair A major job like water line repair becomes much less intimidating with trenchless services.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Trenchless repairs for the sewer can spare homeowners a great deal of mess.
- Trenchless Pipe Relining Pipe relining salvages the present pipe through the insertion of polyethylene liner.
- Trenchless Pipe Bursting Pipe bursting is a technique utilized when a job requires the complete replacement of a pipe.
Clogged Drain Cleaning
Clogged Drain Cleaning
Did you know that build up inside of a dirty sewer drain line can develop into a clog or a blockage of some kind? If left alone, that clog or blockage will slowly choke the flow of water waste through your sewer system. With a decrease in flow, lines can drain slowly to the point that they will eventually back up into your home.
At Rooter Drain Experts, we know that a regular drain cleaning maintenance program eliminates any possibility of organic waste building up in your pipes. With clear pipes, everything runs smoothly and quickly. A plumber can clear your drains in several ways, but one of the fastest methods is hydro jetting. That’s when we send a hot blast of high pressure water or steam through your sewer lines.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning Nothing takes the pleasure out of a bath quite like a clogged drain. We offer fast, thorough solutions.
- Clogged Shower Drains Shower drains commonly clog due to buildup of oils, hair, and soap.
- Clogged Sink Drain Repair A clogged sink can make life more difficult. Our comprehensive cleaning service gets things running again.
- Clogged Toilet Drain If your toilet is slow to drain, or has begun to overflow, call our team for help.
Garbage Disposal Repair | Contact a Plumber Today
At Rooter Drain Experts, we offer fast, thorough, and exact services for any residential or commercial plumbing issue. As part of our expertise, we also service garbage disposals. Most people never appreciate the necessity of a garbage disposal until it breaks down. These remarkable devices enable us to wash waste straight down the drain. If your broken disposal has caused you to start discarding uneaten food and plant matter in the trash, you’re in for a royal stink. Call our team today at (661) 505-1913 for garbage disposal repair, or any needs for a plumber in Santa Clarita, CA. At Rooter Drain Experts, we offer the expertise you need, the affordability you want, and the respect you deserve.